RSVP for ProgPower USA VIII (testing new feature)

Ehm.. point?
For ProgPower the point may not be apparent, but he did say he was testing the feature, obviously using one of the most intelligent :Smug: or at least most trafficked forums on UM.

It's a great feature for seeing quickly who of your friends on a forum are attending the same events or meeting people you've only talked to in a forum. It's used by this group NY NJ CT -TRI-STATE-HEAVY METAL HEADBANGERS that I hook up with at shows and it's been pretty useful. Especially, if there's a show you want to go to and you can't get any of your ususal crowd to come along. :headbang:

hrmm, maybe I'm not holding my mouth just right, but I clicked the 'yes' radio button, added a short comment, and clicked 'submit' - three times. And every time it simply jumps me back to the top of the page and doesn't take my submission. :cry:

weird. :err:

question... will this be used primarily for Atlanta-area events and tour stops, or will it have stuff all over the country (world)?

hrmm, maybe I'm not holding my mouth just right, but I clicked the 'yes' radio button, added a short comment, and clicked 'submit' - three times. And every time it simply jumps me back to the top of the page and doesn't take my submission. :cry:

weird. :err:
Your response is there. I just saw it since the responses are in alphabetical order (not chronological) and yours comes right after mine. See ya there!

Feel free to add any event you want to the calendar, and direct anyone you want there to RSVP. It can be used for worldwide events.

well, what I was wondering was if people could add whole TOURS to it, and people could RSVP for their tour stop... it would be a cool way for people to find out who from UM (or the ProgPower board) is attending the same shows as them. It certainly beats "_________ in (name of city) roll call -- who's going?"

well, what I was wondering was if people could add whole TOURS to it, and people could RSVP for their tour stop... it would be a cool way for people to find out who from UM (or the ProgPower board) is attending the same shows as them. It certainly beats "_________ in (name of city) roll call -- who's going?"

Absolutely. They would have to ad the dates one by one (a bit of a pain I know) but yeah that was actually the main reason for this, is for tours etc.

Hopefully I'll be able to come up with some way to add bulk dates in mass.