Sadus and Chuck Billy

9 songs huh?? Wel that ninth one is just a pile of riffs right now. But they're all getting there, little by little. I'm psyched on how these are turning out, it's going to be a very "hard" album, it's totally heavy, brutal, fast...I know those are totally lame cliché terms but what else to I have to use until the album is out and you can decide for yourselves..?
It's me, Darren Travis (Sadus) and big Chuck Billy so far. We're just working with my drum machine for now. Jon Allen (Sadus) might come play drums later, but we're still in writing mode. There might even be another drummer sharing in the recording and possibly another guitarist (for some solos).
There's no telling when it'll be ready to come out. We're still a couple months from the studio recording anyway, at least. Hopefully a nice fall release.

Nope. It has gotten me and Darren to get even more pumped to do something better than we ever have written. Working with Chuck has been awesome. We've never had a real singer, I mean Darren can belt it out with the best of them, but c'mon...Chuck is a classic. We were lucky to hook up with him. We're learning a lot from his input. We have put Sadus on the back-burner again...but this time it's for a good reason, and this time it'll be worth it.