San Francisco show 3/12

The Grayfox

Gravesinger
Feb 27, 2004
Bay Area, CA
I was on the official website yesterday, and the San Francisco show on March 12th was being listed as a headline show. Now, it isn't.

So, whats the story? Are DT headlining or not?

And where are tickets being sold? The Pound's website doesn't even have that show listed yet.

Ya I noticed that too. Just bumping the thread so someone will answer, sorry I couldn't help.

Alright, so the Pound's webste now has the tickets on sale for the show on their online box office. It says the price is $14 and the only band it mentions is DT and after that it says "to be announced." Are Opeth and Devildriver not going to be at this show?

dt headlining in sf, it's going to be madness. when i saw the announcement on the off. website i jumped up and said "yes, yes, yes". i was thinking can this really be true, i was bummed out before when they announced the origional dates.

as far as opeth and dev. dvr. we know that DT really likes san fran. they have alot of support here, so maybe they're just doing it because they'll have that day in the middle going from oregon to san diego.

$14 bucks for a dt headlining show. what a bargain, i almost think they aren't charging enough. dt is definitely cool, it's more about the music and they're dedicated fans than seeing how much they could get away with charging.

i'll see you guys in the pit, i'm really looking foward to this show as it will probably be one of the best i'll ever attend, i have to drive up from sacramento.

Something has go to give..........

Yeah, that is great. Now I don't have to drive to Oregon.........

Here is the link to get the tix at SF Pound.

http://www.ticketfusion.com/store/one/index.html?store_id=2133&cid=3115960&qid=&page_type=sched

Sunday, Mar 12th 8:00pm doors open: 7:00 PM
$14.00
($16.00 day of show)
(an insipid production)

Dark Tranquility
TBA
Pound SF
San Francisco, CA 94124
all ges - no ins & outs

...............These things I just don't want you to know

The Pound is a shit hole, but that won't matter too much 'cause you're seeing DARK TRANQUILLITY do a headlining show...lucky bastards.
I'm going to see them tomorrow night in Eugene.

If you want to know about the Pound:

http://www.photomistress.com/links/

Click the 2nd photo on the top (Johan/Amon Amarth)... I have a list of links to a lot of clubs in N.Ca and S.Ca. If ya click on the Pound, I typed out shitloads of info on the club (and every other club listed). Let me know if you're driving there and haven't been there - you'll want specific directions (not mapquest, etc) otherwise you're going to miss the street.

Also - if you want to see photos of a few other DT gigs, they are on that site too. Just look under galleries -> live and click on their name. BTW, this is my site. :) I will also be at the gig, so if you see me in front taking photos (I am a chic with blonde hair to the middle of my thighs), try to go a little easier on me or I won't get good shots for you to see. :p AND COME SAY HI! Yes, I answer to the name Squeak. hehe And don't be shy... I don't bite unless you tell me to. HA!

Squeak said:
If you want to know about the Pound:

http://www.photomistress.com/links/

Click the 2nd photo on the top (Johan/Amon Amarth)... I have a list of links to a lot of clubs in N.Ca and S.Ca. If ya click on the Pound, I typed out shitloads of info on the club (and every other club listed). Let me know if you're driving there and haven't been there - you'll want specific directions (not mapquest, etc) otherwise you're going to miss the street.

Also - if you want to see photos of a few other DT gigs, they are on that site too. Just look under galleries -> live and click on their name. BTW, this is my site. :) I will also be at the gig, so if you see me in front taking photos (I am a chic with blonde hair to the middle of my thighs), try to go a little easier on me or I won't get good shots for you to see. :p AND COME SAY HI! Yes, I answer to the name Squeak. hehe And don't be shy... I don't bite unless you tell me to. HA!

Awesome. I appreciate your help. I don't have a car. I'm 17, and I'll probably be making the journy from the Nob Hill area over to Cargo via the bus. The 15 (MUNI) I suppose.....

Sqeak, that's a really cool site you've put together. Neat pictures, by the hundreds. I was at the Opeth gig in October. It was on the 13, and guess what(?!), that day was my birthday. It clicked perfectly. Opeth is a band I adore very much, and I have mad respect for their work.

@ A Reason - thanks! I have about 16,000 photos on there right now which is tiny considering I have something like 60,000. :) Eventually they will all be up there, I swear! hahaha If you are taking the bus, I believe you will have to walk from 3rd Ave/St down Cargo Way - the bus doesn't go to the actual club. So PLEASE be sure to keep a watchful eye if you get there and it's not light outside. It's a bad area. And after the show, see if one of us can give you a ride down to the bus or your house of something okay?

@Cr4zy - check your PMs, I sent you PRECISE directions. :)

@wildfyr - hiya chickie! Be watching for a TON of photos!!! I'll be down there at like noon or something, so I'll be getting a lot of funny off-stage shots, too. Yours turned out awesome, by the way! Great job. :D

@ everyone else - don't forget to say hi to me! I like meeting fellow DT/metal fans.

HEY! By the way... if you are driving, PLEEEEEEEASE be careful! Also allow extra time to get there as the insane weather we've been having is supposed to last until afternoon tomorrow. Be extra careful as there has been a LOT of black ice on the road. I WANT TO SEE THE FANS GET THERE AND HOME IN ONE PIECE! :)

This sucks... Here is a picture of my house atm. . . with more snow on the way. It looks like i'm going to miss seeing one of my fav. bands for the first time... I'm so bummed :Smug:

snow5ov.jpg

Something has go to give..........

See you tonight. Two straight nights of two DT's! Dream Theater, Dark Tanquility.

...............These things I just don't want you to know

Squeak said:
@ A Reason - thanks! I have about 16,000 photos on there right now which is tiny considering I have something like 60,000. :) Eventually they will all be up there, I swear! hahaha If you are taking the bus, I believe you will have to walk from 3rd Ave/St down Cargo Way - the bus doesn't go to the actual club. So PLEASE be sure to keep a watchful eye if you get there and it's not light outside. It's a bad area. And after the show, see if one of us can give you a ride down to the bus or your house of something okay?

@Cr4zy - check your PMs, I sent you PRECISE directions. :)

@wildfyr - hiya chickie! Be watching for a TON of photos!!! I'll be down there at like noon or something, so I'll be getting a lot of funny off-stage shots, too. Yours turned out awesome, by the way! Great job. :D

@ everyone else - don't forget to say hi to me! I like meeting fellow DT/metal fans.

Man, I love my metalheads. A ride would be really sweet. That would be completely awesome.:)

My mother is alrighty on my case for heading towards that area. I told her I'd be okay. She's not worried about me being around metal heads because she def knows I can hold my place. :p

She just doesn't want me roaming down their around mindight.