satanism

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

hahaha naw i dont follow it.... but i have heard some intresting things about it! Anton Levay is just a little too weird for my tate (no offence intended) Im move of a person who believes dood do what u want as long as it dont hurt ppl that you love :)

bodomite said:
hahaha naw i dont follow it.... but i have heard some intresting things about it! Anton Levay is just a little too weird for my tate (no offence intended) Im move of a person who believes dood do what u want as long as it dont hurt ppl that you love :)

none taken, people have intense misconceptions about the rules of satanism

Hmmmm, I'm not a Satanist but I do like to learn! :D I've studied many books on religions, the devil and the occult. I've always wondered what it's like from the Satanist's point of view though . . . :) Some call me a Chaosist (religiously speaking) or a metaphyisist (science field wise) because I like to seek out the secrets of the universe! Please, do tell me of your exciting experiances! I'd love to know! :loco:

predator666 said:
we harm children, <common misconception for about 20 years, they had to put a satanic statement reinforcing that you may not harm children

Huh? I'm not trying to flame you, I just really didn't understand what you meant:)

So yeah... what do satanists do? What's the satanist "mass" like? Do you pray? What's your bible like? Who wrote it? Do you invoke the devil? Do you believe in life after death? Is satan really evil?

So many questions:D

you're a 15 year old satanist that puts shit in his sig and advertises it? personally i say satanism is pretty lame by itself but advertising it is worse, i don't put in my sig HEY D00DS I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD HAIL NOTHING but whatever, you'll probably grow out of satanism soon once you realize people don't think you're cool or hardcore or evil.

isen't satanism beliving in yourself and making your own choice not actully worshiping the dark lord lucifer.

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Hmmmm, I'm not a Satanist but I do like to learn! :D I've studied many books on religions, the devil and the occult. I've always wondered what it's like from the Satanist's point of view though . . . :) Some call me a Chaosist (religiously speaking) or a metaphyisist (science field wise) because I like to seek out the secrets of the universe! Please, do tell me of your exciting experiances! I'd love to know! :loco:

you can worship the emperor and ill worship the gods of chaos.

I've read about a half the satanic bible and so far it seems way better than other big religions. Still, I don't really feel the need for a religion in my life but if I had to choose it'd probably be satanism.