Saturday March 21st P A R T Y

Nothing beforehand for me, I have work.

Also Bear, to answer your question. I don't know when it starts, usually people just show up at 9 or 10.

Also, and this goes for everyone - - If you call me and ask me for directions, I am hanging up on you.

I am prob gonna take a nap after work. I was hoping to catch a ride with someone but I don't think that's gonna happen. Base is kind of the opposite direction for me but depending on how cranky I am I might meet up there haha.

i hate to be the guy that keeps cancelling plans but im probably not going to be able to go now, a rare occasion came up where i might be able to get into some LABIALS tomorrow, so i gotta seize the opportunity and TAP DAT SHIT while the shit is tappable...naaa meaan lolz

images-image_popup-ans7_vulva.jpg

I especially like how in this particular version the anus is all but attached to the vagina.

what pubes?! LOL JK
no its pretty much guaranteed this bitch is slutty as hell and just broke up with her boyfriend and told me to go out tonight, no way i can fuck this up hahaha

hahhaha everything went according to plan....it actually worked even better because this fat chick was molesting me and it made the girl i went there with even more jealous so she went ALL OUT the next time i see you guys i will give you the full dirty details