Say Hello!!!

FAJFER

www.neurothing.com
Aug 7, 2007
www.neurothing.com
Welcome !!!

Hi neuropeople all over the world. It’s a new forum of Neurothing and it’s big pleasure to be here with that all metal giants. It’s just few days we’re here, so please make the new born child grow fast and big like hell. Don’t be shy to post your messages, comments, start new thread. I think you know better what to do. Thanks to Ultimate Metal for taking us on board and giving us good welcome words. We believe it’s gonna be great time for everybody here.

It’s lot of things going on around Neurothing right now. As you can see on our myspace profile ( www.myspace.com/neurothing ) almost everyday new message starts with a word ‘’new’’. New vocalist, new forum, new fucking guitars… Yeah, this is new reality. Neureality!!!

Right now we’re working hard on new songs. Guys are in Poland doing instrumental side, so they don’t go out from our deep, dark basement rehearsal studio. I’m in Scotland doing vocals, by the way it’s raining all time, fuck man, thanks for the weather. But like Scots say: ‘’better get used to the weather’’ so I do. I’m just fresh bloody flesh in Neurothing so it’s big job form me to do. Believe me or not but they forgot about rhythm rules haha. There’s no rules folks, forget!!! So I set my home studio and scream till I bleed. First song is done and it’s great, I heard it first time and I said this is it. The name is ‘’ Kill It’’ and it’s a killer. I love it, so you will. We want to finish this before the New Year but to be honest nobody knows because we just want to do good job and rush can be an enemy.

I know it’s possible that you know nothing about the band. I could write loads of words here but why don’t you just go to our website www.neurothing.com or myspace profile and get what you really want. There’s a lot of news, info’s, reviews, pix and many more. You can also listen to Neurothing’s mp3 tracks, download it or even buy CD’s or t-shirt.

All right folks, I’ll be with you soon to let you know about new neuroideas. Expect lot of fun here. Guys say Hell-o from the basement haha. See you soon!!!

Hey guys how are you? Love the EP, been watching your progress for the last few months now, hope that you guys get signed soon - keep working at it :)

Uhh, an intro to myself.. I'm from Australia, I'm 17, play electric guitar (been playing for 5 years), metalhead, etc. Atm I'm looking for a band to join in my area, so yeah that should be good if I can find one or some talented people with whom I can jam.

Enough about me, just dropping in to say hi and join the community - one of the first :) If you guys would like, a new australian metal band have also just gotten a forum like this which I have also just joined if you want to have a look. The link is http://smnnews.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=265 and the band is Dred (http://www.dred.com.au). Just posting that because their forum is also small, so yeah.. plus they are an awesome australian band. If anyone wants to check em out, they have their EP free for download on their site also, and two music videos on youtube (http://youtube.com/user/dredmetal1)

Now I'm gonna start some threads cause I'm cool >_> :p

Hej man, good to see you here, I'm gonna check this ausrtalian band right now.. Hope to see you often!!! Please let people know about Neurothing, Thanks!!!

hell(o)!!! welcome!!!! I love you guys!!!!! you're one of the greatest bands!! ave!! stary heavy, brutal etc.!!!:headbang: I'll always support you!!!!! till my end!

Hey Fajfer

Im BigPete I Love My Music Heavy And Loud

Heard Your Vocals For The First Time Today

I Thought Chupasangre Was Good And He Still Is

But Ive Never Heard Screaming Like Your's Before

Absolutely Amazing

It Was One Of Those Momments When Every Other Noise Around You Is Muted And All You Hear Is The Music

Hope To Hear Some More Almighty Ass Kickery Soon

Cheers

p.s also read you were in Scotland, well quite a while ago now.
Ive lived there all my life in a small town called Girvan
and just wondered what you thought of the place.

cheers again

Hi Jimmy :lol: I enjoy being here, especially weather;) But I worm up with great scottish whisky that's why I sound like I sound. Thanks for good words, hope to see you somewhere in Scotland..

If there is ever going to be any Neurothing performances in scotland be sure to let me know, ill certainly be in attendance

oh yeah man you cant beat the good old scotish whiskey on a cold day :)

cheers

Alight :D

you added my myspace quiet a while ago but i only recently got around to listening to your music and macheta was the first song that played, and believe me it was and still is fucking awesome!!

couldn't get it out my head all day, which kept a smile on my face all week :)
also, never core is brilliant!!!
i must remember to download the e.p. ...

unless of course.. you wanna send me a free one? :p

-Tom

hey ilomat

it would be great if a lot of the neurothing fans(and band) had a meet

especially in scotland

my culture traditions

ehhh....well basicly if you enjoy getting drunk come here lol

nothing better than great music and a good drink

Hi Willpower.. good to see you here.. if you don't have the Vanishing Celestial Bodies yet then you can get it here just by being active community member!!! Hope to see you more often..