say something about what the forumer above you is listening to

^silly nonsensical band

0_o
oh and btw nu sop underway
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD1GvVauGhA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
With some heavy guitars that could become even more epic.

HOLY SHIT NEW SMEGMACHRIST

INTO THE CRYPTS OF RAYS!!!!!

And I'm just listening to some ooooold school again:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y0M-bs-rs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y0M-bs-rs[/ame]

I sometimes get weed called "Permafrost" and I always have to play that Skeletonwitch title track when I do :D

The new Origin is sick beyond words. This whole song rules, but things get really great around 2:40.

Plus, look at that cover! It's awesome!

I don't prefer those kinds of vocals usually (although I can't stand Opeth without them), but if the music is good enough, I can usually tolerate them. That track sounds like something I would definitely listen to. Reminds me a bit of Carcass and Centarus A.

Err, was talking about the Origin song...Perfectninjaposter!

For those who cannot stand power ballads; just skip to 2:45.

Not a fan of that band tbh, though i never gave them much of a chance. probably should cuz I like Bush era anthrax and I know he's in that band (aside from the really bland songs they made).

been listening to this album (not the first one, it comes in at :23) for the past 2 days. FUCKING SPEED METAL!!1111 \m/ going to relearn the song this weekend and if my band ever gets back into real intense shape (working on tons of bullshit so we can release the album finally) i definitely want to cover this and if we audition a vocalist the requirement will be that he can cover Painkiller and 5 minutes alone with us. rawk.

Not a fan of that band tbh, though i never gave them much of a chance. probably should cuz I like Bush era anthrax and I know he's in that band (aside from the really bland songs they made).

Not sure if you're talking about Armored Saint or Anthrax. I don't particularly care for anything Armored Saint did either other than Symbol of Salvation--but what a fucking album that is. Surely you've heard Reign of Fire and Last Train Home? Symbol reminds me a lot of Alice in Chains' Facelift.

No need to comment on Painkiller. Anyone who has anything ill to say about it shouldn't even be on UMF. You aren't fooling anyone though. Admit it, Lady Gaga turned you on to Judas Priest.

I sometimes get weed called "Permafrost" and I always have to play that Skeletonwitch title track when I do :D

The new Origin is sick beyond words. This whole song rules, but things get really great around 2:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pwn0V9thtM

Plus, look at that cover! It's awesome!

That's my friend Paul's band. He showed me that riff the day he wrote it :headbang:

/namedroppin'

wow that's a lot different than the Origin I knew of, that sounds almost EXACTLY like Nile to me, but maybe I'm crazy or they're just changing style. The old stuff I liked a bit, it was so insane it blew my mind and yet it was still heavy, haven't listened to them that much though.

@Sdrawkcabgniklat, yeah totally haha; i was looking for gaga vids and found that one and went whoa, who's that super hetero leather badass? better check this band out.

on the judas priest note though, my brother is an insane fucking fanboy; he's following them and seeing them at like 4 shows on this farewell tour since they're pretty much his favorite band. i think the first CD of theirs I ever heard was painkiller which he gave me when I was 13, and that intense speed metal and screaming blew me the fuck away and loved it since. I'm going with him to 2 of the shows, though one of them sounds really cool since supposedly it's in a normal sized venue instead of an arena. pretty fucking juiced.

The best concert that I remember ever going to was the Queensryche, Iron Maiden, Halford show. Was supposed to go to a Nevermore, Opeth show later that year, but I think it was cancelled.