say something about ... yourself!

That's definitly interesting! I've always thought the Irish (which is like...at least half of my ancestory) had...blah, I'm too drunk and tired from work to finish this thought. I'll do it tomorrow with an edit.

By the way, has anyone used Ancestory.com before? I don't mind paying money if I know I'm going to find out something significant.

Thing is, John, the whole Gallic part of history is a bit fuzzy, especially where genealogy is concerned. Many peoples lay claim to many bloodlines and in the end, no one rightly knows which is which anymore. I'm sure someone has more detailed info, but I chose to delve into the Roman side of the era in college :)

Yeah John, pretty much what Stormy said. I'm by no means an expert, just from what I've learned over the years living here.

Celtic origins aren't very clear due to them being spread out everywhere...they were a tribal society and many times nomadic and barbaric. Attila was, for all intents and purposes, just another Celtic barbarian. Celts can be found everywhere from the UK to Switzerland to Italy to Eastern Europe, etc. In fact, the language they speak where I live isn't Italian...it's called Friulano and it is not a dialect but an entirely different language. It's a mix of Latin, Italian, and the barbarian language Attila brought here in his invasion. It's older than Italian. This is just an example of how spread out the Celtic influence is. You can see just by looking at the people here; there aren't any olive-skinned people here because everyone here came from Celts. Southern Italians, meanwhile, have a strong resemblance to Arabs because they came from Arabs...hence, the big nose, olive skin, big, dark eyes, dark hair, short, hairy, etc. Then to throw a wrench in it all are the tall, blonde hair and blue eyes people you find in SICILY of all places. This is due to the Norman invasion centuries ago. So you have an Arab AND a sort of Celtic influence in Sicily as well. Everyone tends to think everyone looks the same in Italy, and that's mostly because people only visit one or two places in the south, but Italy is pretty much the America of Europe. Everyone is a mutt here.

Britons came from the Roman Empire, simply put. The Romans fucked with the indigenous people of what we now call the UK and out popped Britons. Before that, just like the Celts (which they were at the time), it was a tribal, primitive society. The Roman Empire took over, bred civilization into the people there, and then were given the boot later. Then everyone started fucking each other because it was an island nation, inbreeding took hold, and that's why Prince Charles looks the way he does.

Who do you have to blow to get approved for a Gold Card in this country?

Wisdom teeth are killing me. I know you guys said it runs a big risk of infection, but man am I tempted to inject drugs into my gums and pull these things out. It's just the top ones, bottems I don't notice much. And it's weird, they bother me the most when I'm really hungry.

Do not mess around with your teeth, dude. Poor dental work can lead to infections which can lead to all sorts of terrible things. Including death.

Well, I've got most of my stuff moved, so I'll only have internet for a couple more days. I'll try to get internet at my new place before Thanksgiving. Keep in touch on Facebook, guys.

Yeah, your teeth need to last a lifetime. Go to a dentist, find some way to be able to pay for it, or you'll regret it the rest of your life.

Holy shit, this so much. Check around your state benefits options (or county) and see if you can get that shit taken care of for little cost. Cuz mang, its hella worth it!