Say something nice about the previous person game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^seems like a cool person

...in my backyard we basically get coyotes, they're always howling and stuff during night hours...of course they're not nearly as cool as wolves. Well they aren't directly there in my backyard but the area just behind.

^ is a cat person, same here.

My first cat, he got shreddded up in an engine :erk: but I've my current one for 14 years. She doesn't even look or act like she's 14 though. She's being silly right now :p

^likes great animals

Don't really like Cayotes, they're too skinny and not hairy enough. Having a wolf as my pet is one of my dreams :)

A lady I know here in town has a White Wolf as a pet.I was painting her house in the backyard it came up to me.She told me to be careful.That thing was up higher than my waist.Long white fur.Then it wandered back into the tree area.:cool:

^has the koolest guitar i've ever seen :lol:

@Diavoli: mine's 14 too... or at least i think she is :p she's all toothless and stuff, it's hilariously cute :D

^ has a nice cat

And mine is still very young-acting and whines a lot, and hasn't quite reached being senile. But out cats should be friends, since my cat only like females...suspiciously. :lol: :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.