Scar Symmetry

mad_taffer

Oct 4, 2007
Is there anyone that would like to see SS play at PPX? I am a fan of melodic metal in general and I think Holographic Universe has some of the sweetest melodies I 've heard in years. I am not a fan of death metal, but the clean singing is so good, that I don't even mind the growls.

Does anyone feel the same?
Alvastem is amazing IMO. :headbang:

Love Scar Symmetry ever since Jonah from Pyramaze turned me on to them, another band in the same vein is DIVERCIA from Finland, kinda of a rough cut of Scar Symmetry

Glad to see there are other fans here. I've been able to turn quite a few people onto this band, that normally wouldn't listen to anything with death vocals. I'm doing my part to spread the metal. :headbang:

I think they'd be a great choice, and as I recall Glenn indicated they would have received serious consideration for PPUSA last year (or the year before) had he only heard their stuff beforehand.

My only caveat would be that they have actually toured the States now, and may well tour here again in support of Holographic Universe, before PPUSA X.

I'm not a fan of harsh vocals, but at least on Holographic Universe there are enough clean vocals that the CD is worth listening to. I wouldn't mind seeing them at a future PP USA. :kickass::headbang:

I bought the CD a couple of weeks ago at Borders (as a blind buy). I've been listening to the CD ever since. I can't get "Timewave Zero" out of my head! :lol:

I was able to pick this up today locally, which was surprising. I'll give it a thorough spin tonight at home. :headbang:

Zod, there are times throughout each year when I wonder why you buy tickets to attend this festival. LOL....

~Brian~

I wonder that quite a bit actually:lol: