schnappie

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
o_O you germans are weird , lets just hope this song won't concure the world :erk:

Ich bin Schnappi das kleine Krokodil,
komm aus Ägypten das liegt direkt am Nil;
zuerst lag ich in einem Ei,
dann schni schna schnappte ich mich frei.

schni schna schnappi schnappi schnappi schnapp

hab scharfe Zähne und davon ganz schön viel
ich schnapp mir was ich schnappen kann
ja schnapp zu weil ich das so gut kann.

ich schnappe gern das ist mein Lieblingsspiel
ich schleich mich an die Mama ran
und zeig ihr wie ich schnappen kann!

ich bin Schnappi das kleine Krokodil
und vom Schnappen da krieg ich nicht zuviel,
ich beiss den Papi kurz ins Bein
und dann dann schlafe ich einfach ein.

i actually saw this song being performed at a german tv-show (while visiting my parents!).

it was pretty surreal, with all these kids dancing and singing around a giant crocodile puppet with big, flashing eyes. how do they come up with stuff like that?

Yeah, it's part of the federal lobotomy program. Its graduates only find joy in mobile phone singalongs.

es ist noch blöööööder als blööööd ;)

anyway, i stopped getting upset with such outakes. It just happen way too often to waste your time with it.

but pray tell us what's it about? it sounds cute, "I'm a little pet-crocodile" :Spin:

crocodile.jpg

I didn't know it before, but yes, one reading was enough :lol: (okay, there are some words I had to look up in the dictionary to be honest, I'm forgetting my german knowledge more and more I guess)
wondering how it sounds as music and not just as reading

btw, we also had some crocodile-oriented song, I even performed it at me very first school year's singing contest :D (Maqus: the one that starts with 'hol csavarogsz te kicsi krokodil' do you know that? shame I forgot the whole, some lines I can't remember) even have a pic of that, little me standing onstage with just growing hair (thanks to the damn hairdresser :bah: ) in some purple skirt :lol:

Loona said:
I didn't know it before, but yes, one reading was enough :lol:
so you haven't listend to it yet? :lol: do it, you really have to laugh about it but then, when you realise it's a number one hit in germany , you even have to laugh more.. :lol: :lol: hahahaha