Scorpions new track

I saw the live performance on TV yesterday...Indeed a quit good Scorpions song. At start I thought it was going to be another boring ballad, but there's some nice riffing and solo's there !!

Scorpions all the way Delize, new album titled 'Humanity- Hour 1' due out in May. :worship: damn my knees even get weak watching them on you tube!! This is THE release I'm waiting for!!!

I saw the live performance on TV yesterday...Indeed a quit good Scorpions song. At start I thought it was going to be another boring ballad, but there's some nice riffing and solo's there !!

did they do any other songs?? Why did I not ask someone to tape this for me?!?!!?:ill:

bad quality video but great song :kickass: also it probably is my imagination but the song didn't correspond with the bands singing and playing... like when you see the drummer hitting the cymbals with both sticks repeatedly but in the background you hear the snares or whatever drums being hit instead... also Klaus lips didn't move with the lyrics correctly... not saying he lip synch or anything just that whoever came out with the video may have edited it wrong and the song is few seconds ahead or behind... maybe I'm just getting old.. :erk:

Damn, can't hear the song but the cover looks killer. Hope they build on Unbreakable. It'll take a while until I'm over Eye II Eye but the One Night in Vienna DVD helped in leaps and bounds.

courtesy of www.eddietrunk.com

Track Listing For The Scorpions' "Humanity-Hour 1" Revealed
Posted By DSR on 04.27.07

A 14-minute EPK (electronic press kit), featuring interviews with Scorpions members Klaus Meine (vocals), Rudolf Schenker (guitar) and Matthias Jabs (guitar), along with producer Desmond Child (Aerosmith, Bon Jovi), about the German hard rockers' upcoming album, "Humanity-Hour 1," has been posted online at: http://mfile.akamai.com/10579/wmv/b...i.com/10579/video/scorpions/scorpions_epk.wmv

35 years after the release of their debut CD "Lonesome Crow," the Scorpions have reached another creative peak of their impressive career. Proof will arrive on May 25th, when the band's 21st album is officially released.

Schenker: "There are many people who say the classic idea of a concept album is dead. We do not think so, and will once again swim against the stream."

Jabs: "Desmond is a fabulous visionary who took us to musical levels we had never reached before."

Meine: "'Humanity – Hour I' is a mature album, with lyrics that are often provocative and deal with the dark sides of the world we live in. At the same time though, we are sending our fans a positive musical message, telling them to not let the insanity going on around us every day get them down."

Jabs: "We have delivered a strong body of work over the years and are more confident than ever."

Meine: "The new album will feature the great power-rock ballads, of course, but we have been and we remain a rock band, and people who go for hard but melodic songs will love this album."

Audio samples of all 12 songs that are set to appear on the forthcoming Scorpions album, "Humanity - Hour 1," are now available at the website of the German online retailer Weltbild.de.

"Humanity - Hour 1" track listing:

1. Hour I
2. The Game Of Life
3. We Were Born To Fly
4. The Future Never Dies
5. You're Lovin' Me To Death
6. 321
7. Love Will Keep Us Alive
8. Your Last Song
9. Love Is War
10. Rise Again
11. The Cross
12. Humanity

A limited-edition version of the album will include two bonus tracks — "Cold" and "Humanity."
SCORPIONS performed their new single, entitled

Scorpions' last album, "Unbreakable," was released in the U.S. in June 2004 through Sanctuary Records. The CD was recorded at Peppermint Park Studio in Hannover, Germany and was mixed at Wisseloord studios in Hilversum, Holland.

the cover looks killer. \.

REALLY?!?!?!?! Worst Scorpions Album cover I've ever seen. I was hoping when I first saw it that is was just a rough draft, but it's the Scorps so I'll buy it crappy cover or not. I at least think that there should be some scorpions crawling on the dunes.

I hope this album sells well enough that they plan an extensive North American Tour...

Extensive I'm not sure, last tour was quick as well as the tour before that. Just waiting for the dates. Don Dokken had said I'll see you in Sept. w/ the Scorps. They have a couple dates in Canada, now just waiting to see when they are in CA...hopefully not during Progpower dates.

Extensive I'm not sure, last tour was quick as well as the tour before that. Just waiting for the dates. Don Dokken had said I'll see you in Sept. w/ the Scorps. They have a couple dates in Canada, now just waiting to see when they are in CA...hopefully not during Progpower dates.

I was very surprised that they kicked off the Unbreakable Tour in Seattle. The second date was in Portland and they were just a good as the first time I saw them which was in 1988. I have seen these guys 4 times in my life and they were flawless everytime!!!!!!!