Second Sight Release dates

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
A recent email from label Manager Maurizio Chiarello at Underground SYmphony quoted this "I think the release date could be between 31 March - 15 April" . He'll have a better idea in the next couple of weeks :hotjump: At a meeting with NTS manager Olivier Garnier recently he also looked at "Early April" for the French Release of the album.:headbang:
I can't wait to get the album out there....

Thanks for the kind words guys :D It'll be very satisfying to see all the hard work pay off ...
Hey SS at the moment the Japanse Market is very keen on the Sonata Arctica (of whom i'm a fan) Power Quest and DF speedy stuff, at least the main labels and aren't really interested in anything else :erk: We're still looking at options but the even if we don't acheive a Japanese release "The Way the Rivers Flow" will get used ..

It's strange as many people in reviews compare us to Iced Earth and they don't sell very well at all in Japan :err: Maybe the G B will open some doors ;)

Good to see you here btw.. don't forget to drop by more often :wave: :)

sean-intense said:
Thanks for the kind words guys :D It'll be very satisfying to see all the hard work pay off ...
Hey SS at the moment the Japanse Market is very keen on the Sonata Arctica (of whom i'm a fan) Power Quest and DF speedy stuff, at least the main labels and aren't really interested in anything else :erk: We're still looking at options but the even if we don't acheive a Japanese release "The Way the Rivers Flow" will get used ..

It's strange as many people in reviews compare us to Iced Earth and they don't sell very well at all in Japan :err: Maybe the G B will open some doors ;)

Good to see you here btw.. don't forget to drop by more often :wave: :)
That's a bummer, I thought you already had a Japanese distributer secured for SS :err: , oh well, maybe you just need to hit up a few other Labels, did you try Marquee/Avalon, PQ's Japan distributer?, Japan is big on Metal, so just keep shopping, you guys Rock and are bound to get a Japan deal. :headbang:

About the Bonus Track, you could always do what Nightwish did with Century Child, put a CDKey on the CD to be able to download exclusive MP3's from the website, that would be cool. :cool:

Oh, and Thanks :), it's good to be here, I think I may stay a while. :D

I'm confident we'll land a Japanese deal but not with Marquee, they were very specific and only want speedy happy bands :p

Good idea about the cd key but i think it's too late to put that in place now, might use it for the next album though :D

sean-intense said:
I'm confident we'll land a Japanese deal but not with Marquee, they were very specific and only want speedy happy bands :p

Good idea about the cd key but i think it's too late to put that in place now, might use it for the next album though :D
LOL!, "Happy Bands", when you say that, it makes me think of Rhapcheesy, I mean Rhapsody :D :p hehehehehehehe