SERIOUS POST, no bullshit replies please. southern NJ metal band in need of drummer

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
must be skilled at the double bass

has good arm coordination

is able to play along the lines of Death, Morbid Angel, Nevermore, Opeth, and My Dying Bride

is around the age of 15 - 18 years old

is 100% serious about writing and recording music

easy to get along with (not extremely racist, nor arrogant)

open to new ideas
----
we play a mixture of doom, death, and thrash metal. influences are of the bands mentioned above. our songs are from between 3 - 13 minutes in length. we plan on recording a debut album this coming summer, with approximately 65+ minutes of material

we are based in Deptford (Wenonah to be exact), and are willing to travel within 15 - 20 minutes for a practice
--------------------------------
please email Will at
mark.mcmahon2@verizon.net
realmindmetal@hotmail.com

AIM: Nvrmr2FeelDPain
--
you can also contact Bill at

AIM: MeRcYSeVeRiTy113
----------------------------------
If you would also be able to supply a lead guitarist that can play the styles of music from the bands mentioned above, that would be cool too. but we only need a solid drummer.

this is to replace our current drummer that pisses us off beyond belief, and we feel that it is necessary to remove him before the band shatters

Not racist?

<Nvrmr> .\\\\
<Nvrmr> | |
<Nvrmr> | |
<Nvrmr> | | ( o . o )
<Nvrmr> \ |
<Nvrmr> HEIL HITLER!

Anyways, I WOULD have a few ppl to recommend, but its kinda impossible.

I only play the human orchestra. That means I make instruments out of human body parts. Recall the guitar in From Dusk til Dawn? I lent it to that band for the scene, and yes, it really plays. Anyway, I don't fit the age group either.

15 to 18? dude!! youll never get anyone serious with that age bracket...or anyone TALENTED either..my gods! that was like the worst time for me to find jam buddies was when i was around that age...kids dont play very well...but uhh good luck man, yer gonna need it!

Maharet said:
15 to 18? dude!! youll never get anyone serious with that age bracket...or anyone TALENTED either..my gods! that was like the worst time for me to find jam buddies was when i was around that age...kids dont play very well...but uhh good luck man, yer gonna need it!

... I find that insulting.

we are based in Deptford (Wenonah to be exact), and are willing to travel within 15 - 20 minutes for a practice
--------------------------------

With or without traffic?