Seventh Seal bonus track question

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
On the japanese version of Seventh Seal there's a bonus track called "Blood Red Sky", is it the same song as the one on the SOS album? a demo version perhaps?

And do you know where it can be found?
I got a friend who's searching for this jap cd...

I don't know about that bonus track (...Robin should *hint*) but I'd like to believe it's the same song as on "SOS". Who in their right mind would have two different songs with the same title!? :)
No idea where to get hold of that disc though. I never cared for getting jap. or any other imports. I recently came across a mailorder that seemed to carry a lot of that kind of stuff but I did not bookmark the site and cannot remember for the life what the name was. I also would not have known if it was a reliable vendor either.

Fangface said:
On the japanese version of Seventh Seal there's a bonus track called "Blood Red Sky", is it the same song as the one on the SOS album? a demo version perhaps?

And do you know where it can be found?
I got a friend who's searching for this jap cd...

Hmm, now I had to think again *lol* I seem to remember making an early version of the song "Bloodred Sky", and it was supposed to be a bonus for a Jap.Release. But, I think that Noise did not do that release, or at least they said they would not release it in Jap.
Anyways, the song was remade so there are actually two versions of "Bloodred Sky" recorded. Where the first one can be found today...I don't have a clue o_O

And for Gaunerin...have we ever been in our right minds? :loco:

Fangface said:
Thanks Robin, I've found this bonus track mentionned on several web pages, like this one :

http://www.metalprovider.com/feelmysorrow/lefay/ml10in.htm
Oki, well...as I said...Noise said they would not do the Jap.release so I dunno...
But since we thought they didn't release that song, and we weren't all that happy with the result either, we used and modified the lyrics to put it on the "...---..." album instead as we felt it fit quite nicely in the "story line" on that album.
Personally i haven't heard the first version since we recorded it *lol*, so I don't even remember how it sounds :erk: so if anyone finds it I'd like a copy :tickled:

Korkil said:
And for Gaunerin...have we ever been in our right minds? :loco:
Haha.....I somehow expected something like this. And believe it or not, I first had put a cheeky remark in brakets which I ended up removing before posting my reply. In the future I will refrain from doing so if that's more to your liking :D :p