Shameless plugs all around!

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
New album on the way...calling it "The Distance". It's a slow process but we're getting there. It's gonna be colder, less human than Artificial was. Most of the music's done, I just gotta pen some lyrics that don't suck. Here's a shameless plug from two years ago....still a two-piece...gonna keep it that way, methinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres a shameless plug:
ButtPlug.png

This forum should have a battle of the "bands" thing one of these days, since quite a few of us here have our own metal projects. Would be pretty epic.

BTW, the Skylab songs kick ass, DW. Any place I can find this CD?

Yeah, you can either get the MP3s from Liverslapper or Det Som (John) for free (320kbs) or if you want the whole thing with lyrics and booklet and JEWel case, just send my drummer Manu (Emanuele) an email and he'll send you a copy. Just go to www.myspace.com/theskylab and all the info should be there. Also there should be a couple more tunes to check out on the myspace site.

Might have to charge extra for shipping if we send you a copy, though. Might be yer best bet to just get them online, hehe. We're not trying to make money or anything...we'd rather spread the word and get noticed. Hell, it's just the two of us and the new recording will start in the fall and likely won't finish until next year...we're not exactly doing this for a living.

Thanks for the kind words! Oh, and John, you already are supporting us, mang! Every time you show someone that cd or send them MP3s, you're supporting us more than you know. We're not expecting to make any money off of it...it's been two years and we've played one show. We're in the mindset that if we're going to play live, then it has to be like the cd; it's not generic death metal where you can sorta mess up every now and then and no one notices. If we can't do the cd justice with a live show, then we'll just have to continue making music for ourselves. If we can get other members to help us out live, great...we'll jump on it. If not, oh well...it's our music anyway.

I should make some youtubes of tunes from my other bands too. Myspace is so 2002.

And we're still interested!

And yeah, Myspace is dead. The only reason we keep the page is as a reference in case someone wants to hear more stuff we can refer them to that page. It's good for news and whatnot.

As a personal page, Myspace is dead as a doornail but I think it still serves a purpose for bands.

The new album is gonna have a little backstory in it as well as a flashforward, so it should be interesting.