Shirts at the Shows

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
How much are the shirts at the shows, both Short Sleeve and Long Sleeve...I just need to know so I know how much money to bring...Thanks

..one i bought was 26 dollars (short sleeve with the concert tour dates on the back)

The hoodies were 50$ (obviously in canadian)
they also had that rare Nevermore workshirt, but i've had that for years (it was also 50$)

the rest is just EoR stuff, so i bought some COB shirts, ebay is way cheaper and easier .. you don't have to lub around all that extra stuff after the show

do the shirts run out quickly?> because i wanted to get an eor shirt when dimmu borgir. will theyre still be plenty? plus. who gets the money for these shirts? i hope the band gets some of the profits!!!

I have to get a girlie at least...i want a COB and Dimmu shirt too..im gonna bring a lot of money...
for the person who asked why they cost alot: Its always that way at shows..get used to it...it cost me about 25 big ones for a Pearl Jam tour shirt at the last show i went to...O____o

irishreaper said:
shirts were short sleeve 25$, long sleeve 30$, and hoodies 40$...
where I was anyways.
same as what i saw.. pretty sure..

and workshirts were $30 or 35.. ... lol, i should get a workshirt at the next show