Short tone test with the Axefx II. Tell me what you think!

Thanks a lot man! Gotta definitely try a full fledged mix with this one. Currently the drums and bass were just rushed by because I was focusing on the tone only. The bass is actually fake downtuned guitar haha :p

Awesome job- it sounds ridiculous! How much stereo widening did you use?

None at all, man..I just panned the 2 tracks hard. I've messed with Stereo widening a bunch of times but I dunno, it never really sounds right to me so I stick to regular panning :p

Nice! Mind if I leach that patch?

I would love to share the patch man! I don't usually save mine as I forever tweak, but I know whats gone into this one so I shall post it as soon as I get around my computer. Currently travelling and out till the weekend :)

P.S : Incase I forget, feel free to send me a friendly reminder!

Yeah I know what you mean lol I'll get a sick tone but I won't realize it until I listen to it later at work or something and then realize I don't save it or completely forgot what I did with it. Thanks for sharing dude. I got some pretty sick tones too that I'll probably be posting here in a few days on the fractal boards so I'll let you know and you can check em out.

Yeah I know what you mean lol I'll get a sick tone but I won't realize it until I listen to it later at work or something and then realize I don't save it or completely forgot what I did with it. Thanks for sharing dude. I got some pretty sick tones too that I'll probably be posting here in a few days on the fractal boards so I'll let you know and you can check em out.

Definitely, I'll bum some patches off you as well :)