Show at universal

Maidenfreak515069

New Metal Member
Aug 26, 2003
Irvine
Visit site
I am tickled to see Maiden friday and saturday at such a small venue. Last year at verison, AKA Irvine meadows, was a great show as well but I was not as lucky as the girls getting back stage to meet the band. I will see you all there, and I am sure I will say hi to the Maidens being universal is such a small place.

UP THE IRONS!!!!!

So what's the roll call for this weekend at Universal?

I'm there on Friday... thanks to the Moshking ticket giveway!

I take it there's going to be a gathering of the Metalhealth Crew + theIM's Message Board dwellers... Hard Rock Cafe?

Cycosuicide... you gotta go mayne!

SciKikMobster said:
Hey Keyser,

Are those Orc 4 tickets from the Moshking contest?
I'm not the Jackie that won the tickets... Apparently there's another Jackie Martin... this one in Ontario, and she won... :(
Good thing I had tickets... but I had already decided to give these to Fro... man that sucks!

Show was great but I was wanting to hear "2 minutes" and did not =\. Thanks again to Dennis@moshking for the tix, great meeting him as well. Was treated to meeting Melanie former Maiden bassist, will see you at the next show!!

Friday night was awesome. The set list was cool, unpredicatable... just how I like it. Man Bruce took a nasty spill... he slammed down hard! I was really surprised that he got back up to finish the song.

Bassplayers: not sure if you noticed... I didn't before. Steve Harris seems to be using this new strumming technique... were he slams down on the strings with all four fingers. My bassist (Joe) pointed out that he's been doing that since "X-Factor". I don't know how I missed that...

Had a blast sitting next to Denis (Moshking) and Mel... we tipped a few cold ones. Missed CAGE by a song... but I finally got to see ArchEnemy. Glad they played the 3 songs that I know.

The only drag was that I had to get up early for a distant afternoon gig... and I couldn't stay out late. I wanted to finish the evening at the MetalSludge gig at Paladinos. Damn, I got so hopped up on coffee for the ride back to OC that I couldn't get to sleep, when I got home. I hate that!

BTW - I finally picked up a copy of DoD two days before the gig. I don't care what anybody says... I like it more and more with every spin.

Gotta love that Moshking for the free tickets! Whoopeee!