Sick Drummer interview

James Murphy

Mar 26, 2002
did an interview regarding production and drums for Sick Drummer online mag a while back... just found out it was already published.

if you're interested go to http://sickdrummermagazine.com and register for a free subscription. then view Issue #4.

great free online mag, good resource for drummers, and those that record them and/or play with them.

Really cool interview man

Question ... at the end it said you were planning a new solo & Disincarnate cd but I could have sworn you recently said in some other thread that you weren't gonna even bother doing anything like that (I think it was one of the piracy threads). Just wondering which direction you're still leanings towards more

that sick drummer interview is months old... i'm very discouraged nowadays about doing a new solo CD, and most likely wont. just too much effort and expense and everyone will just download it illegally. let's not dwell on that right now though, it's not what i posted the thread for. no big deal, just want to keep the thread on topic, rather than heading down a side-alley about my solo career.

that sick drummer interview is months old... i'm very discouraged nowadays about doing a new solo CD, and most likely wont. just too much effort and expense and everyone will just download it illegally. let's not dwell on that right now though, it's not what i posted the thread for.

Who's dwelling? It was just a question... no need to be snippy. I have both your solo cds and would look forward to a new one from you but I understand your view on the matter

anyway, like I said, cool interview & thanks for the heads up

James I tried responding to your PM but your inbox is full. Anyway just to clear the air here ... if there was any mistake on my part in reading a bit of a nasty attittude in your original response to my question, not the edited response, I sincerely apologize to you. Was not my intention to start an argument with you

That being said, again, really liked the interview a lot and thanks for the heads up on the mag

Cheers!

Will check it out..
Is this along with the other sickdrummer site? just toured with one of the guys featured in there, Vil from fuck the facts and it seems that record is totally natural drumwise.
Blew my head of, shit is super constant..