SIMPSONS OR FAMILY GUY

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
gROWING UP I WAS A BIG fAN oF THE SiMPSONS BuT aS TiME WENT ON WITH THEM i StARTED TO nOTICE a CHANgE IN THE wRiTING wITH eACH nEW ePiSODE
iT jUST sTARTED To tURN lAME fOR mE..

tHEN fAMILY gUY cAME aLONG AND tHAT cHANGED EVERYTHING iN MY oPINION. tHE wRITING WAS bETTER AND pETER iS hELL oF ALOT fUNNIER tHAN hOMER...

i PREFER fAMILY gUY:headbang:

Simpsons. I like family guy, but their weird randomness only works for me for so long. The Simpsons I would say is a little smarter, allthough for a few seasons I didnt enjoy the episodes.

gROWING UP I WAS A BIG fAN oF THE SiMPSONS BuT aS TiME WENT ON WITH THEM i StARTED TO nOTICE a CHANgE IN THE wRiTING wITH eACH nEW ePiSODE
iT jUST sTARTED To tURN lAME fOR mE..

tHEN fAMILY gUY cAME aLONG AND tHAT cHANGED EVERYTHING iN MY oPINION. tHE wRITING WAS bETTER AND pETER iS hELL oF ALOT fUNNIER tHAN hOMER...

i PREFER fAMILY gUY:headbang:

i'M WITH YOU! i USED TO LIKE THE sIMPSONS, BUT NOW, i PREFER fAMILY gUY. tO ME, tHAT SHOW iS FUCKING gENiUS.

My favorite line from Venture Brothers..first episode, in Tijuana..of the boys goes "This place is tits!" Totally classic. The first episode of the 2nd season was great too.

GO TEAM VENTURE!