Skull Album Teaser

This most definitely reeks of Enter the Grave in places. Things are starting to piece themselves together very very slowly here... and I hearing lyrics seemingly relating to (non)conformity in there too, which pleases me greatly.

I can say this now, but I really didn't expect it to sound as good as it does. Well done, Evile. That said, I'll save full analysis until release obviously.

I have the biggest smile on my face right now. When I get the album I'll try deciphering the lyrics. For now, this is WAY too fucking good. Hats off to you guys.

........... What do I have to do to get this tomorrow? :lol:

Seriously though, when do the pre-orders go up on the EArache webstore? And will there be fan packs similar to the Five Serpent's Teeth ones?

This most definitely reeks of Enter the Grave in places. Things are starting to piece themselves together very very slowly here... and I hearing lyrics seemingly relating to (non)conformity in there too, which pleases me greatly.

I can say this now, but I really didn't expect it to sound as good as it does. Well done, Evile. That said, I'll save full analysis until release obviously.

There were quite a few IN-y type parts in there as well, I feel Evile have really found their 'niche' with FST and since. I find myself saying 'Yes- that sounds like Evile', rather than 'that part sounds like something X would write'.

I'm reluctant to draw too many conclusions based on snippets, but there seems to be evolution from the previous album again, which is good to hear. Weight of expectation might mean it takes a few listens for the quality of the music to hit home.

I listened to this when I got in last night but I was far too drunk to take it all in and comment :lol: Now I'm sober and have listened to it again I'm going to go out on a limb and say HOLY FUCK - Skull will be the best album yet.

All the Enter The Grave-esque riffing I hear sounds awesome, and I love Joel's heavy bass part around the 6:00 mark, followed by that solo...