Skyclad final show with Martin

S

Stefan Theyson

Hello

I am a journalist from Netherlands and have been speaknig to Saxon touring management (playing Borstrock and Dynamo festivals) who say that at Bloodstock, Skyclad are performing their final show with Martin Walkyier. Now this has come as a shock to me, however after further investigations I have found that Skyclad are doing shows soon in Europe without Martin as the singer. Who is involved as singing I do not know.

It seems to fit the bill when Return to the Sabbat are doing festivals also.

Mmm... this is kinda confusing... u say bloodstock is the last show with MArtin and then u say that u heard the Skyclad is doing more shows... SO, whats the thruth? can anyone answer this?

Some just posted a message about that on Rockers Return.com saying he had official word from martins cousin or something...

to read the story go to the bar section on www.rockersreturn.com

or maybe its a wry ploy to increase ticket sales!

This is Vince's post from the Skyclad message board regarding this subject.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We don't know.

All I know is that Martin will be spending the majority of this year working on the Return to the Sabbat project. If you want to see Martin with Skyclad, then I suggest you make it to Bloodstock on 28th May.

Regarding the R2TS project, I heard them the other day (see the photo's on www.martinwalkyier.com ) and it was amazing. The show is looking like it will be something else.
R2TS will be headlining the 2nd stage at Bloodstock and playing a 1 hour + set culled from the 1st 2 Sabbat albums.

Skyclad will be on the main stage at about 4pm, R2TS will be on the 2nd stage at about 9pm.

Vince