Skyclad

RagePSV

Sep 6, 2007
GA
What are the chances of brining Skyclad over one of these years? Granted, they are not the same band without Martin, but musically they are still top notch. These guys (and gal) are near the top of my list of bands I need to see at some point in my life.

What are the chances of brining Skyclad over one of these years? Granted, they are not the same band without Martin, but musically they are still top notch. These guys (and gal) are near the top of my list of bands I need to see at some point in my life.

Agree 100%. Great band that would be entertaining as hell. :kickass:

Well, the question is, how much interest is there in the band without Martin? To be honest, I haven't heard any of the post-Martin stuff.

Well, the question is, how much interest is there in the band without Martin? To be honest, I haven't heard any of the post-Martin stuff.

They've only done one full album without Martin and it is still pretty good stuff. Martin just has a certain edge to his vocal style that was always a big part of the Skyclad sound for me.

Skyclad on PPUSA it's something I´ve been asking for years. I have all their albums but I´m more partial to the "Irrational Anthems" to "A Semblance of Normality" segment when they become more folk/power instead of folk/thrash as in the beginning.

As much as martin Walkyier is a wonderful lyricist and his vocals after IA become nicer I believe Kevin Ridley is doing a great job at the vocals. And let's not forget the composition of the music is basically under English/Ramsey command and they have been composing since the days of Satan, one of the most prolific teams in metal IMO.