Slagmark new album

I really like this. great musicianship, great production. I like BM/Death that is talented, creative, and understandable in a production sort of way. Nothing is lost, good levels, clear drums(very important in my opinion, but I'm biased being a drummer myself), clear guitars, clear vocals, etc. it all comes through.
Good changes, creative structures. Nice work, I'd really like to buy this album, I've been listening to this track for20 minutes now just getting a good feel of it, want to hear more.

How can I get a copy. I have lots of Family in Oslo, some in Bergen and a few in Lillehammer. I can get them to send you money and you just send it to them, I'll take care of it from there.
I may order a few, I know many here (Vancouver B.C.) that would be interested in this and would want a copy. I can also try and get it sold in our local Metal Store. Scrape Records

hails

Hello,

Viking666 : thanks for your comments, we appriciate it.
Sending copys to your family in oslo wont be a problem
just let me know the adress/information.

Henrikmain : thank you, it costs 100kr.

we are still not finished printing the cds but it wont be that long til we are done with it, ill let you all know.

if you would like to contact me regarding questions and issues my mail is : AvskySlagmark@hotmail.com

thank you for your interest.

-Avsky