So... we really are considered the lamest board at UM, eh?

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
... Or so says the nameless one who assures me that my thread about organizing the Nevermore CD section of my local mall makes this so.
*cowers in fear of more bad reputation points* No!!! Not the bad reputation points! Try signing your name next time, fucker. At least make me think you have the balls to cyber-insult a 15 year old and give her the ability to track you down and flame the living fucking hell out of you.

I repped you. It's only a point. I signed my name! I'm not scared of you!

I got called a "cunt". :D That word lost it's effectiveness on me at least ten years ago.

If you leave a bad rep, you should sign your name. Or just say it publicly. It solves nothing to be sneaky about it.

Reactions: Captain Beard
The best bad rep ever was when Narrot was told that he looked like a woman awaiting a 10" black cock, then someone made an appropriate corresponding animation.

Under the persons name (Now...) you'll see some boxes. It's the second one. It gives you a prompt....then you approve/disapprove, make a comment, hit add to someones reputation. Done.

<---someone gave me bad rep awhile ago also, think it was someone from the emperor board, some black metal fans are such assholes (no offense to cool ones like nico) like the guy who smashed the lead singer of hammerfall over the head with a bottle just because he was in a power metal band
not all black metal fans are dumb thogh just some, i guess some power and death metal kids are idiotic to thoough

Reactions: NapalmForLunch
No it wasn't me, when you get a bad rep from me you'll know it, not only I'll cuss you out, I'll proudly sign my name too. That viking thread is lame cause all you people are posers and not true believers. Making fun of Asatru and Satan and all.

Reactions: NapalmForLunch
i know it wasnt you Guerrilla and i am not a mocker of Asatru...i find the mythology cool and the ancient lifestyle interesting...however i do like to mock Satan because i dont believe in him..:)

Maharet said:
i know it wasnt you Guerrilla and i am not a mocker of Asatru...i find the mythology cool and the ancient lifestyle interesting...however i do like to mock Satan because i dont believe in him..:)

:lol:

Permission to quote "however I do like to mock Satan because I don't believe in him" in my signature