So when is the new record.......

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
After having "Present Day" for almost a year, I am eagerly awaiting new material. All Katagory V fans need to band together when this record is released and make sure there is not one corner of the world that does not know about them.

It amazes me that Metal Blade is proud of their new band "Cattle Decapitation" while true talent is still unsigned.

Well, I can tell you that the drum tracks are complete and we just started the rhythm guitar tracks, and so far the tone we are getting is monsterous! I am hoping that things go smoothly, and the rest of the tracking process goes fast...but that is usualy never the case :)

As far as Muddle Blade goes.......it's no surprise, they have gone from releasing quality bands to quantity OF bands. And after having a few converstions with Kenny Powell from Omen at the Classic Metal Festival......My disapointment has moved up a notch again.

oh well....It's all opinion though, I have no experiance dealing with them on a buisness level, so I can't say to much.

Dustin

Metal Blade is a horrible label... I've heard many horror stories about the way they treat their artists...

And the quality of the bands they have is so inferior compared to the other metal indies... it's like everything they have is a 3rd rate version of the bands on Inside Out, Century Media, etc.

I can't believe Fates Warning is still with them... Blade gives them no promotion!

BTW, can't wait for the new album!