Solace Denied: New Vocalist

Kozmos

Omniscient
Jul 1, 2002
London, England
www.solacedenied.com
Just a quick announcement:

After a couple of months of auditioning candidates, Hal Sinden (ex Frustrum) has now joined Solace Denied on vocals.

The lack of vocalist meant we had to cancel a couple of shows this summer but if you'd like to see the new line up live, here's some advanced notice: We're supporting Akercocke in The Kusaal, Southend-on-Sea 5th September.

see
Club D-Generation

Andy.

Solace Denied

great news, quick question, were solace meant to play at the Deathfest at the Peel Kingston last saturday? they didnt, but the labrat website said they would, i knew it couldnt be right what with no vocalist and all, pity, i somehow keeping missing them...i'll be at the next london gig...

That's right. We were on the original line up but we pulled out about 6 weeks before hand due to it taking time to sort out the vocals situation.

7th Child replaced our slot and they were rather impressive with their new line up and technical new material. The Enchanted ruled the day though, as awlways.

I'll make sure to post all SD news up on this forum from now on.

thats a good idea, i like the new forum by the way, i'll have to sign up. have to say Labrat were mental, mainly the basist, i mean what the fuck was he on :lol: new vocalist is awesome, enough said, i dont usualy apreciate people screaming into my ear, but that was great. oh one more thing, 'flight of icarus' of the first album, why isnt the MP3 of that up on the website? is it just an instrumental or something? i'd have bought it if it wasnt sold out...

thanks and good luck