Solo Albums

Dark Lord

Reincarnation of Yourself
Nov 4, 2005
Beirut, Lebanon
It has been 6 years since James Murphy last released "Feeding the Machine", so is he planning to write another inspiring album or is "Feeding the Machine" the end of the line in solo albums for him?
If any of you guys know... please tell me.

yes he will release another solo album

right now he's waiting for billy miliano (vocals) to clear his schedule up...andy sneap (producer) has not been returning his calls lately.so it might be a while.danny ellifson (bass) is looking to see if he could it some ridiculous amount publishing before he even decides to join the band and david holland (drums) is still waitng for parole. hammer heart records is still not finished writing out the terrible written contract with very small print that you might not even believe it or see it.

so the album may be about sometime next year.

So this album is not going to be like the first two albums ??... showcasing a vast array of very talented and famous musicians like Steve Digiorgio, Stu Hamm, Deen Castronovo, Vitalij Kuprij, Matt Guillory & Chuck Billy + many others on "Feeding The Machine" and Chuck Billy, Devin Townsend, Greg Howe, Matt Guillory etc..... on "Convergence". So it's just a fixed lineup of a bunch of semi-famous musicians ?? plus James ofcourse... well... doesn't sound too exciting :erk: ... Let's just hope the music is as good as the first two... cause that's the most important thing :)

its a JOKE.I have no clue who gonna be on the album or if there is a solo album in the works.its joke.james might answer this later.cross your fingers.

mindfull said:
james might answer this later.cross your fingers.

I already am... i just hope James reads this sometime very soon and answers me :) I already sent him an email 3 days ago to his hotmail account asking him the same question... but he didn't answer... so it's either he's really very busy, which i'm assuming is the case... or he just doesn't want people knowing if he's planning anything new... kinda make it a surprise for his fans maybe?? :erk: .... though i doubt it ....again i insist.... IT'S BEEN 6 VERY LONG YEARS :cry:

I'm pretty sure James has said he'll do another solo thing when he gets to it - that the Death Tribute is the priority at the moment, then Disincarnate, as well as doing all the producing stuff at the same time.

He'll answer ya when he can though - is awesome like that :kickass:

Eat Pop Slop said:
...that the Death Tribute is the priority at the moment, then Disincarnate, as well as doing all the producing stuff at the same time.
Well they're all good and important things to do... but my opinion is that James' Solo career is way more important than all these things put together because i believe that the music he displayed on these two albums is way more amazing and stunning than anything else he's ever worked on with any other bands... well maybe we can make an exception for Testament's Low cause I think it's magnificent :cool:
So i just wish that James would realize that too... (i've said this two times before already and i'm saying it again)... the fact remains that it's been SIX YEARS !!!! SIX LONG YEARS since his last Solo release!! and i wish to God he'd start working on his third solo album sooooon :cry:

hey... sorry for my absence, been quite busy as you've guessed. yeah, after the Death Trbute i'll do another Disincarnate and will then consider doing another solo album.. i'll keep you all informed here as firm decisions are made. thanks!