Solo Fantasy Metal Artist Wants To Make A Music Video!

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/solo-comedy-metal-artist-wants-to-make-a-cool-music-video

Hey guys, my band ORCumentary (which is just me) is trying to make a really awesome music video which features some live performance and a cool animated story where an orc kills a shitload of goblins. Unfortunately, animation is expensive, but I think it is a necessity for a truly unique and memorable ORCumentary music video. If you want to help me out check out my indiegogo campaign in the link above! Thanks!

23. Planning on making a snide comment about the music I make? Fire away.

Yes and no. Although I loved Lord of the Rings and such, you love it much more than I.

And to edit your post later expecting something, well no I'm not that type of person too. I support all types of experimental music, good or bad and everything between.

Patience is best for now, but keep the fire going.

I'm too old for an orc right now. Need the magic sleep tonight, and then build the magic for another day.

I suggest you keep playing, something will eventually produce.

I guess what if you suddenly had 20 years of experience, what would you do with that?

K

Yes and no. Although I loved Lord of the Rings and such, you love it much more than I.

And to edit your post later expecting something, well no I'm not that type of person too. I support all types of experimental music, good or bad and everything between.

Patience is best for now, but keep the fire going.

I'm too old for an orc right now. Need the magic sleep tonight, and then build the magic for another day.

I suggest you keep playing, something will eventually produce.

I guess what if you suddenly had 20 years of experience, what would you do with that?

K

Sorry. When I read the 'how old are you?' it seemed like you were getting ready to shit on my music.

I've been making ORCumentary music for 7 years and in that time i've released two albums and an EP and played over 100 live shows shows in 7 states. I was hoping that with these accomplishments under my belt i'd be able to pull off a fundraiser like this. If successful, a music video like this could've taken my music to the next level, but no such luck. Still, i'm not going to stop making music or gigging. Ideally, I hope to release two more albums and another EP (to wrap up the story i'm telling), but I guess we'll see how things go.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'if I suddenly had 20 years of experience'. I don't think i'll be doing ORCumentary for another 13 years, but who knows?