some hard bastards over at cob off topic

As far as I am concerned, constructive criticism is always good, but flaming like that is pointless. Really, it is their loss, they are the ones who don't get to hear a killer band. I do! :)

Wow, how classy. What sucks is I've seen FAR worse places... Like the "forum" panterachat.com (Warning: DO NOT GO THERE!!! NOT EVEN AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!)

What a bunch of fucking morons... based on that response.

Wow, how classy. What sucks is I've seen FAR worse places... Like the "forum" panterachat.com (Warning: DO NOT GO THERE!!! NOT EVEN AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!)

What a bunch of fucking morons... based on that response.

Kind of reminds me of the dudes that post on blabbermouth. I mean, what's the point really? Why do they waste their time talking shit about everyone else's band when they clearly have no talent of their own. Most of them have probably never seen a vagina in real life too I'm guessing.

Kind of reminds me of the dudes that post on blabbermouth. I mean, what's the point really? Why do they waste their time talking shit about everyone else's band when they clearly have no talent of their own. Most of them have probably never seen a vagina in real life too I'm guessing.

I used to post a lot in the COB off topic, it was a really awesome group, but then most of them went on, either to other forums or just off period. The void was filled with... well... the typical modern COB fan, the sniveling 16 year old, everything sucks but what I like kind. Unfortunately the last COB concert I went to was full of them. I guess that's what happens sometimes, but still.

Either way, ignorance is ignorance so I would do what Jonah did. Laugh. As I said before, they shouldn't wear their "that sucks" mentality as a badge of honor. Its just more good music for me.