Some Mastery fan made this!! This is bad ass!

HA, yeah lost tons- 165 pounds. I almost died from a diabetic attack 4 years ago. I gave up drinking! I dont smoke cigars anymore and I am a vegetarian now almost 3 years! Very focused on my life and mental health as well!

Awesome! My wife tries to get me on a more vegetarian diet, but bacon doesn't grow on trees!! I have to say I am proud of you. That's a tough row to hoe. Keep up the good work. I like your commentary, keep it coming. Best of luck to Mastery!

HA, yeah lost tons- 165 pounds. I almost died from a diabetic attack 4 years ago. I gave up drinking! I dont smoke cigars anymore and I am a vegetarian now almost 3 years! Very focused on my life and mental health as well!

Ha, Bill I hid my secret for years on here !! VEGGIE LIFE STYLE !! Not been on in a long while mate, but keep an eye now and again on the old brigade good to see the Internet Tough Guy's have gone....Sorted my vibe about 3 years ago now Veggie 10, and made redundent from my chemical factory (bloody Russian's!!) so pushed myself in the only thing I know over than Thrash....Boxing, now teach kids at school the noble art full time ;o) Keep the Health Mental mate its the only way, weight lose is a given if ur brains in the right place. Dont mind the new stuff, will buy it. LIVE FOR TODAY, PRAY FOR TOMORROW AND FUCK EVERYONE LOL

VEGGIE 4 LIFE, HUG A CHICKEN TODAY WE ALL LOVE A PECK ON THE :kickass:CHEEK

p.s. Still got that Cricket Bat you wanted :devil: