someone recomend some bands with good vocalists.

madcheese9377 said:
Barth vader...that's some funny shit how ddid you think of Barth vader, I like that. Oh yeah, I too like Qeensryche but I have yet to hear the new stuff, I'll check into that. Thanks, later,-RJAIII-

Hehe...well, my last name is Barth, and I am...well...(cough)...may be known sometimes as....well, as a nerd.

Thanks for your kind words though. :)

Barth Vader said:
Hehe...well, my last name is Barth, and I am...well...(cough)...may be known sometimes as....well, as a nerd.

Thanks for your kind words though. :)
Awww Nerd Shmerd, Good tunes is good tunes man, I don't care if someone is a nerd
I'd still hang out with them and talk music, or have a good time. Thats all I really care about most times, I've got friends that are whiggers, Blaxicans, rednecks, goths, preps, I don't care man. Later, -RJAIII-

TaylorC said:
Dio, Symphony X, Saviour Machine, Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Opeth, Iced Earth, Ayreon, Orphaned Land, Led Zeppelin (hehe, couldnt resist), Vintersorg
Man, I love Dio, he kicked so much ass in Black Sabbath! I've got four of his Dio albums and two when he was with Black Sabbath. And Iommi (I think.)did some of his best guitar work when Dio was in the band. Ever see the video to rainbow in the dark? I couldn't stop laughing at the boots he was wearing.
Does any one know where I can find that album he helped record called STARS. The one with Rob Halford, Sebastian Bach, and a bunch of other great singers and guitarists.