something exotic - BUlgarian Metal Scene

Little Norway

New Metal Member
Jun 28, 2004
Greets to all

Hope that here i can find some interested people to like to listen to something from my country...
here is the link of my label where you can find some of the bulgarian metal bands (especially from the south western part of my country).
Hope to share your oppinion about it...the sound quallity is not the best but i've alweys prefered the music instead the sound...
Hope to enjoy...
Best wishes...

and here is the link : http://lnp.battle.at

Great post. It's very hard to find good information on Bulgarian music other than traditional. I love Bulgarian traditional music with the circle dances and the colors. I have never been able to find a good metal site. This one, I see, is just getting started. This is a great start, though. Free mp3s are available from several bands. I'll let you know what I think.

i know nothing about bulgarian music except for the country's hymn which i have as ringtone cos it sounds so sad and beautiful and is basically the prettiest hymn I've heard so far.

Imagine it with a bouzouki and bagpipes!

I'm unable to play the songs I've downloaded. I think it's a problem on my end as other mp3s I've downloaded are giving the same trouble.