Something to listen to......

I would have thought of Megadeth for the opening riff...
I think it sounds very good, though just listening to my new "common user hi-fi speakers" with which I'm really not familiar yet. It really doesn't sound overproduced, very natural, live, roots, wock n' woll, as do most of your productions I've heard so far I must say. Good work Franky \m/

Damn dude your demos sound like full on complete productions, fat thick, clear and clean!! I can even hear the fret buzz on the bass and it sounds good!.I hate you!
The result depends on what you do in the first step of recording. Good sounding amps/cabinets, right placement of mics on each cymbal/skin/cab.....and a lot of beer. :D

But really, get a new lyricist!
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Fantastic work. Yeah, the lyrics are pretty corny, but oh well, I think the vocals themselves are quality. The song does sounds a lot like Symphony Of Destruction, but I forgive you, cos it's a quality production. Good o'.

Ouch, it can't be a preproduction. Sounds crunchy, badass but still classy, like wock n' woll should be. A great singer too! The mix is close to perfect in my opinion, fits the style very nicely.
You asked for opinions, so there they go:
1. Try put that nice huge reverb on the intro snare;
2. The guitars sound a bit boomy in the palm-muting parts to me;
3. Try asking the guitarists to play the intro less tightly, it might fit better on the vibe and not sound too much like Megadeth.
4. Try messing some more with that "hiccup" vocal in the intro. I think that weting it a bit more wouldn't hurt.
Just opinions, you know...

IMHO - I agree, fuck it, rock out w/ super1985verb on the snare!! At least on the beginning...Personally, I think the song would be better if the guitars had less distortion a la guns and roses. Also the bass seems a little tight when its alone, not 'in your face' enough, at least for the radio audience haha. Sounds great though, the song is good too (not really to my taste but it'd be good beer drinking music).