Sorry to do this but what is C.O.B.'s best album?

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
I dont come here at all but I'm sure this has been done to death and indeed,I'm sorry but I'm buying one of their albums tomorrow and I dont know which one to get.
I've known about them for a long time but never been arsed to pick up anything.
I'm leaning towards "Follow the Reaper" due to the fact that I love "Hate me!" (I'm sure there is some irony in that) but what do you think?Is that a good idea?
Like I said,sorry.

The albums go in this order
1. Tokyo Warhearts (if you can find it) covers their best material, and it's incredible production.
2. Hatebreeder. Overall the best quality and quantity
3. Something Wild. Has it's moments (lake bodom, deadnight warrior), but it's not very long
4. Follow the Reaper. I never got this album myself because I didn't like many songs except everytime I die and Bodom after midnight, but it's still decent standard COB.

No! All the three albums are different. If you want GODS death metal, then listen to Something Wild. If you want to hear the style created by COB, then listen Hatebreeder. If you want melodies, buy Follow The Reaper. Simply! All the songs on the three albums are great. And the new single is simply perfect. Its more thash and heavy, but stills COB. So...

If you wanna hear the diferences beetwen albums, then I recomend you to hear these songs:

-In The Shadows (Something Wild)
-Silent Night Bodom Night (Hatebreeder)
-Kissing The Shadows (Follow The Reaper)
-You're Better Off Dead! (You're Better Off Dead! CDS)

:headbang:

Originally posted by LordFireworm
I dont come here at all but I'm sure this has been done to death and indeed,I'm sorry but I'm buying one of their albums tomorrow and I dont know which one to get.
I've known about them for a long time but never been arsed to pick up anything.
I'm leaning towards "Follow the Reaper" due to the fact that I love "Hate me!" (I'm sure there is some irony in that) but what do you think?Is that a good idea?
Like I said,sorry.

man, go for Hatebreeder

you can't go wrong with that one. not ONE single music that does not rock as hell.
I love Hate Me! as well, it's one of my fav songs.
Go for Hatebreeder.

The first time I listened to Bed of Razors, I put it on repeat and went on like 8 times straight.

SW: 85/100
HB: 100/100
FR: 90/100
TW: 95/100

I guess I would agree with most people that has allready replied here, Hatebreeder is their best album.
But Something Wild isnt bad either, neither is Follow the reaper.
I dont have Tokyo Warhearts myself, but Ive heard quite a bit from it and its a good album, but the cover art...:s
What can I say, its foul.
Its a kind of mix between the cover art of Hatebreeder and Something Wild, mixing the green and the red colors...so great album, with a not so great cover art.