South East Asia

Originally posted by yap chinhaw
It can be consider as a metal with Jazz influential.AGOHRA/DREAM THEATHER/LIQUID TENSION,is some of the example.This is what i know.Agohra sound good dispute its less violent but i hope you all have a try on it.
I think those bands that you mention are a kind of Prog Metal. If you love this kind of stuffs, try Meshuggah.
About information that you need regarding on how many headbangers in Malaysia, visit
come.to/seametalforce and
www.metalterus.com
They have the information that you need...

Originally posted by red_beef
@yap chinhaw: here is something that you should know:

Regarding question on ultra grind/death/ear bleaching (don't ask) metal band, ask goregoat. He's know a lot about ultra brutal bands. Just don’t ask him about music history, he usually fuck it up :lol: :p

Ask Dzhainoll if you need to know about the local scene. He’s aware of what is happening around. You can even ask him about history (like I said, don’t ask it from goregoat). Ask him if regarding of where about on finding CDs.

As for me, read my signature below and you get the point. Just joking. Ask me anything, I see if I could answer it for you. You could probably ask me about melodic metal stuff since I’m more into that area. :)

And one last thing, at least you could say hello since you’re new here instead of me saying it. Nah, no hard feeling.

- red_beef (feeling weird here)

HEHEHEHEHEHE...
you are trying to make a joke at me yeah?? alright, chinchaw has asking about thai's grind band....actually, if you know about a guy who runs a death metal band called DEATHGUY, he also made a gore grind band called SHE'S GORE.still don't know what happen to this project band.......anyway,i also heard about siamese legendar grind/death band called CHICKENKILLA AMRAN (is it right??if false,correct me!!).....abot their material,i never yet listen to them, anyway,only that i know about thai's grind metal band.....

alright,you also asking about brunei metal scene,i'm not really know about their scene their,but according what i know,their have a brutal death metal band which is i forgot what it's name,but it's already rest in peace.the band has only a one piece left.but,i think,they have many death/dark metal band there......you can check out from seametalforce if you want......

about fusion metal...sorry...i don't know....but malaysia just have anlectro dark metal (what ever lah.....it's sound like this...if i false again,correct me)....an electro-technical dark metal band come from the original line up of ZUBIRUN........

@goregoat

I hear Thai Grindcore news from a shopkeeper,i try their sample,sound like tatatatata.... :p
electro dark metal? :confused: I event do not know about dark metal.May you introduce some of them to me?

Except Cannibals Coprse,Naplam Death,Trauma....what other staff can regard as Pure Death metal?I hate someting sound like Morbid Angel n Slipknot,there are not pure enough...For me a good death metal must represent death itself.i dislike hardcore death/extrem trash metal:D

ok:cool:

Slipknot eh? Their first album is ok but now... Hell Corey said "FUCK" about a 100 times in one song... what the hell is that?

Originally posted by yap chinhaw
@goregoat

I hear Thai Grindcore news from a shopkeeper,i try their sample,sound like tatatatata.... :p
electro dark metal? :confused: I event do not know about dark metal.May you introduce some of them to me?

Except Cannibals Coprse,Naplam Death,Trauma....what other staff can regard as Pure Death metal?I hate someting sound like Morbid Angel n Slipknot,there are not pure enough...For me a good death metal must represent death itself.i dislike hardcore death/extrem trash metal:D

ok:cool:

hey,
you are confusing about dark metal??heheheheh...actually,i'm not interest in dark metal ways,but some of band like vociferation eternity is more acceptible.......

oh ya,i about brunei scene,i told you in my previous posting that about some brutal death metal band in brunei.i got a newas about them.

DARLORD,the name of this band is more similar to dark metal band,but the truth is,they all play a brutal death metal.one of the underground band that was respected in brunei scene,standing with other brutal band like TOMBCRUSHER.

NARJANNAH,also brutal death metal,but more to US death metal style.

TOMBCRUSHER,also brutal death metal band and maybe,one of the most brutal band in brunei.....who knows(although i never listen to them...heheheheheh)

and another metal band that i forgot but the another band is not playing brutal death metal band...they are more to black metal or some doom metal style.