Star Nayea

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
I've finally found a video of Chuck and Star Nayea doing "Trail of Tears" at the Longest Walk 2 kick off concert back in 2008 that works.

As you can see, the band behind them consists of: Greg Christian, Jon Allen, Glen Alvelais and Chuck's brother, Andy. I think it was thanks to that performance that Testament started playing Trail of Tears live again.

Allegdely they also played The Legacy on that show, but I've never seen a video of that. Anyone knows where to find it?

Also, does anyone have information about her live shows with Testament? In this interview from 2000 there are some flashes of her singing ToT with the band. Chuck "looks" like it's around 1996 (plus there's Greg in the band). I believe it's not the Benefit for Sacred Burial Grounds for the Association on American Indian Affairs where they recorded the acoustic versions of 3 ballads that ended up on Live at the Fillmore.

Additionally, I think SonOfABilly wrote here once that Star sang Return to Serenity with Testament during one of their acoustic concerts (in addition to the one that is on the live CD).

Does anybody have more info on that or has seen some bootlegs?

Last edited by a moderator: