Steve D in Studio

Ugh...sloppy...

I don't know about you guys. But does your audio/video play back totally out of synch? It's so annoying to watch, especially studio footage when timing is crutial. And I'm sitting here watching myself play a full beat off of the click...! Damm, that YouTube is a bootleggers paradise.
SDG

Yes Steve it's a little bit out of synch... but since there is not a lot of videos of you AND SADUS........ out there, we have to cherich it, by the way Sadus in Chile is an Excellent piece of work that i will always have with me on DVD (their should be more of this out there you know)

Hope your having fun with Bach, openning for GNR.

Piece

Hi Steve, hi everyone!

Let me first introduce myself : I'm François, 23, from Belgium :)

I was just wondering if you could perhaps explain the two main right hand techniques that you used in this vid, because the quality of the vid (sound and image) suck and I can't really see or hear anything ;)

The first one looks like two-string sweeping or something like that, and the second one looks like you use your fingers -well, your hand because you stick em all together- as a pick, fast up- and downstrokes.

Thanks for clearing this out Steve :)

Coolness! But to be fair, when I first saw you playing I thought: "Dude! What a weird right hand technique!". Not that I think it sucks, far from that, but it´s... diferent. Anyway, different or not, it´s quite effective. =P

Sure but I'd like to know how he does it exactly, if that is not a secret Steve ;)

I'm not sure what the fuck he's doing really, the video isn't that clear.

Hopefully he'll clear it up?

It looks like he's just doing a normal 3 finger technique (ring, middle, index), only he's just changing strings somewhat fast, hence his hand looking like it's going all over the place. I could be wrong though.