Strange Habits/Idiosyncrasies

I changed from crap-I-throw-on-while-hungover-to-get-breakfast to normal clothes to going-out clothes today. Nothing wrong with that, though.

I had a friend I used to hang out with before, who really lacks common sense in certain social situations. We watched Lord Of The Rings together at the cinema, and I particularly remember him shouting really loud how unrealistic it was for Frodo to survive getting stabbed with that big spear in the caves. In situations like that I tried to make it seem like we didn't know each other.

you should tell him hes being annoying

I pick at my lip all the time. I enjoy it when it starts bleeding.

When I walk from class to class at school, for some reason I keep shaking my head every once and awhile as I walk. Like a twitch or something. I also do this when I'm tired.

I can't stand being in a room with open doors.

I can't go to sleep without going to the bathroom twice.

I get paranoid as to if I've locked everything. I have to check it if I'm unsure.

Before I start writing, I have to shake my hand out.

I like to daydream about stuff I want to happen in my life and create ongoing adventures in my head that can last for months.

I clear my throat all the time. If someone teases me about it, it makes me want to start doing it more.

I violently cough when I'm nervous or anxious.

I have to constantly check my pockets through the day to assure myself that everything is still there.

I double check a text message before I send it to make sure I wrote the right stuff. And then I'll double check it again after I've sent it.

I have a habit of darting my head back like the do not want dog every time I read something I find weird. I just did that when I read the first thing on the above list.

Actually, more like this.

do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

Does anyone else every start thinking about something funny from that day, and then start to laugh, and then realize you're in public, so you try to hide it? God I hate it when that happens.

Devasya Chāyā;9441522 said:
I have a habit of darting my head back like the do not want dog every time I read something I find weird. I just did that when I read the first thing on the above list.

Actually, more like this.

do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

That's pretty funny. Yeah what I wrote was pretty deserving of that. :lol:

it's called being a fashionista, honey. ;)

guilty!

:lol: a fashionista?

Well, when I'm getting ready to go out I will switch clothes several times within an hour or so until I think I'm completely satisfied with what I'm wearing. But usually, at the last second I'll change my mind again! It's like I have to test myself to make sure I really am in the mood to wear a particle clothing item or something.

But...even if I'm just at home doing nothing, I'll still change multiple times a day. Maybe it's just a comfort thing.

Vossyrus is awesome.

:oops:

Another thing I'm kind of obsessive about. I have a few hundred CDs and all of them are kept in those resealable poly bags (I think they're called that) made specifically for jewel cases and such. This way, everything is kept safe, looks shiny and new like I just bought it but also because I hate dusty, scratched jewel cases. If I see a scratched jewel case I will have to exchange it for another!

I do that all the time, but I don't try to hide it. I also have a habit of relating events with others and myself to RPG's. Like in chemistry, a student was being too troublesome for the teacher and had to move to the front. I saw it like this "chem teacher casts seat change. -20 to student's smug stat."

I also like to imagine people bald. When I see bald people I just imagine them with various hairstyles.

This has been bugging me since I was in a restroom on the New Jersey Turnpike yesterday....

Am I the only person who prefers...no...must use cold water when washing his or her hands? I hate public restrooms with those motion-sensor faucets since they only spew out hot water.

Actually, I hate public restrooms in general...especially when THEY'RE FULL OF PEOPLE BECAUSE IT'S MEMORIAL DAY AT A REST AREA. *rages*

It depends on how hot I am.

I also agree with hating on public restrooms. I just hate it when I can't seem to take a piss and there are people around. It feels so awkward just standing there.

I usually narrate my life. It's really annoying. I also wonder what aliens would think of the human race based on what I'm doing.