Strictly limited (48) KATATONIA 'Saw you Drown' shirt now available.

This might be a dumb fucking question, but when you buy the shirt on ebay, how do you choose between M & L?

I got number 13 :)...I gotta agree with what's already been said too about the quality of this shirt, I think it may be my favourite Katatonia top yet, I just love the design of it I think it's all perfectly proportioned on the shirt and I love having the lyrics on the back, it's a great quality print too and I gotta say all the actual shirts of these limited run thingies are absolute top quality and fit great, to me they seem less like a band shirt and more just like a nice shirt to wear heh (though band shirts are all I own really anyway :p) :).

the Everdarkgreen said:
I got number 13 :)...I gotta agree with what's already been said too about the quality of this shirt, I think it may be my favourite Katatonia top yet, I just love the design of it I think it's all perfectly proportioned on the shirt and I love having the lyrics on the back, it's a great quality print too and I gotta say all the actual shirts of these limited run thingies are absolute top quality and fit great, to me they seem less like a band shirt and more just like a nice shirt to wear heh (though band shirts are all I own really anyway :p) :).

So glad to hear that. Only 3 of the shirts left...

jesse said:
So glad to hear that. Only 3 of the shirts left...
you mean 3 after the two currently listed on ebay, or 3 left in total? I've been hoping to bid on one, but the last of the two listed ends 4 days before my $ gets into paypal, leaving me about 24 hours behind the 72 hour payment deadline :erk: crap.

#38 is mine! The auction said that the only size left was a large, but I crossed my fingers and asked if there were any mediums. Got the package today, and it's a medium!

Thank you Jesse!!!

Khayman666 said:
you mean 3 after the two currently listed on ebay, or 3 left in total? I've been hoping to bid on one, but the last of the two listed ends 4 days before my $ gets into paypal, leaving me about 24 hours behind the 72 hour payment deadline :erk: crap.

There is ONE left after the two that are currently listed. I haven't listed the last one yet. I will note in the listing that it is the last one. All three left are larges.

To Jinn -- your welcome. Thanks for helping promoting dark dose.. need to get the word out on that. Some cool new developments possible in the future with that. Lots of potential..

I want a Dance of december souls T-shirt : ( Does anyone on here have one? a medium? if so im willing to make a offer