stuck thread has to go

Which thread do you want unsticked from top to be replaced by one about pics/avatars?

• the newbies thread

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • the check new bands thread

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by phyre
Ceacesceu...

this latter individual's own tyrannical rule would have benefited of him having a name that could be spelled correctly at least by one out of ten of his subjects (i take it the correct form is "ceausescu", btw). :) beware, phyre, for his tragical lack of persistance due to the fact his name didn't exactly roll of the tongue puts the vast majority of infernal hierarchies and demons also at risk!

rahvin.

erm, i crossread the thread and didn't think the following idea was already thrown up:
how about creating a read-only thread like the announcements from mark, where a link-list with important sites (such as av site, members site, dt site, cabinfevermedia etc pp) is shown and nothing else? and the new band thread can be moved imho.

Originally posted by rahvin
also, some of the things phyre suggested should be covered by the faq, and i was thinking about linking to the faqs too. villain?

Yhm, yes, I would dare say some of the things Phyre mentioned might be on the FAQ, once it finally becomes available to mere mortals. And in case you want to know the exact date for that, consult the High Priest, for it is beyond my knowledge.

-Villain

Which phyre quotes will be in the FAQ? The part about dictators..?
Or did I just miss something as usual?

Villain: Did you get my pm? The guy is flying to Japan next Tuesday and he'll be visiting both Osaka and Tokyo so chances of finding it are quite good.

Originally posted by Onde Erik

Villain: Did you get my pm? The guy is flying to Japan next Tuesday and he'll be visiting both Osaka and Tokyo so chances of finding it are quite good.

Shit! I forgot that completely - it has been so damn hectic these last few days. Please, tell him to grab me one of Haven and Damage Done each (and check that they have the bonus-tracks Cornered and The Poison Well) - I am willing to pay 40€ apiece.

-Villain (in a hurry)

Muahaha, I'll just see how much money he's willing to spend.
So far the "order" includes half a dozen Dark Tranquillity albums and several obscure power metal releases.
This is really going to put our friendship to the test. :)