Studio...day 4

Korkil

Robin Jonsson
Nov 22, 2001
Bollnäs, Sweden
Well, yesterday started out like piss! Woke up and got a phonecall, Peter told me Dimebag was shot dead!?!? I thought he was joking but no...what's wrong with people?
Our thoughts go out to Vinnie and their family and friends, he will be missed.
Damnit :yuk:

On the lighter side at least we got some work done both yesterday and today...I did the drums on five tracks.
Tony will join us this weekend as well and hopefully we'll get all the drums done by early next week :)
Well, that's about it for today...slowly we're getting further *lol* can't wait to get out and play these songs live next summer...I hate beeing in da studio!
:headbang:

Yeah the dimebag-murder is fucking tragic! Pisses me off that someone could just bring a gun to a concert like that...

Anyhoo, can't fucking wait for the new Morgana Lefay album. Im sure it will kick ass like all the other albums (can't think of any other band with 5+ albums that's been as consistent as you guys).

Heavy M said:
Yeah the dimebag-murder is fucking tragic! Pisses me off that someone could just bring a gun to a concert like that...
Yea, USA seriously need to take a look at gun control as well...

Heavy M said:
Anyhoo, can't fucking wait for the new Morgana Lefay album. Im sure it will kick ass like all the other albums (can't think of any other band with 5+ albums that's been as consistent as you guys).
Thanx, hope we don't dissapoint Ya'll o_O