Studio Diary Power Quest

looseunit

LooseUnit
Sep 12, 2002
London
www.power-quest.co.uk
Day one

Steve Williams enters Thin Ice studios to start the new Power Quest Album "The Magic never Dies "

steve told me today via the phone :
the Keyboard parts are going down today for "Another Day", we also set the drums up to condition to the studios atmosphere and temperature and humidity.

Ill be in the studio all this week working on all the new songs, laying them down for the guys to come in and do their parts ".

more updates to come ....

:headbang:

Just rolled out of bed...for day 3! Need a serious coffee and nicotine fix...hahaha!

Two more songs to be worked on today. Things are progressing well ahead of Andrea and Alessio arriving in one week. I'll be at the studio until close of play on Friday. We'll then have a few days off and then I'll be back on February 2nd to make sure everything is ready for the guys to rock on February 3rd.

Thanks for all your support guys!

Just finished for the night...another song and a half done so we are making great progress this week. I'll pretty much be done with keyboards (barring solos) by the weekend, with any remaining to be completed wednesday next week!

Cheerz!

Hi there

We are making some key changes to the songs for the backing vocal arrangments and for Alessio powerful set of vocals chords to sound even better !!!!

we also will be filming in the studio some behind the scenes footage for a montage video

Andrea tells me he is bringing over from italy, a custom hand made guitar Amp for the studio !!! which sounds Amazing !!!!!

more to come soon ........

PS ill be putting some photos up on the images page shortly from inside the Thin ice studios
:headbang: :headbang: :D

Alessio and Andrea have arrived in London today and went straight to Mr Woo all you can eat chinese. After a hearty feast they headed to the studio to start tomorrow on the Vocals and Guitars, Andrea has his custom Amp and has 4 different guitars with him. A custom guitar is also being made for him at the moment by Vigier Guitars ready for the next tour.....

More orchestration has gone down today , Steve Williams tells me the new songs are sounding "incredible" , think Neverworld x 1000 ...... F Yeah

more to come tomorrow ..... :loco: :headbang: