Summer festivals

Iäh, no need to apologize ;)
Well.. I quess I will miss this, since 2 separate ship- trips doesn´t sound good. But I´m not sure. I´m all busy with planning my Wacken-trip still that my brain doesn´t seem to have any space for this. Maybe I should just call!
I´ll let you know if this happens!

lumitalvi said:
Iäh, no need to apologize ;)
Well.. I quess I will miss this, since 2 separate ship- trips doesn´t sound good. But I´m not sure. I´m all busy with planning my Wacken-trip still that my brain doesn´t seem to have any space for this. Maybe I should just call!
I´ll let you know if this happens!
Oh yes, Wacken :)

In one week I hope to sit drunk as hell in the Wacken Forum Camp, recovering after my 22 hour bus ride with lots of beer :)

Taking a bus-ride, eh? sounds.. umm.. not tempting, haha ;)
That would have been my destiny as well I think if I hadn´t come up with different plans that include an airplane and a car.
Maybe we´ll see there...in the first row while Hypo plays, like in Bang Your Head :D

lumitalvi said:
Taking a bus-ride, eh? sounds.. umm.. not tempting, haha ;)
That would have been my destiny as well I think if I hadn´t come up with different plans that include an airplane and a car.
Maybe we´ll see there...in the first row while Hypo plays, like in Bang Your Head :D
well, at BYH it was easy to get in the front row :D

At Wacken I drink more and there are lots more ppl :D

Maybe I'll try and get to the front, but probably I'll just stand somewhere in the back, drinking beer :)

The bus rides are a bit fun though, you drink all the way for 22 hours, and the rest of the festival the people that shared your bus talks about you as the crazy dude that's always drunk :p

Thirs time I do this bus ride, we are usually 13 busses with 750 drunken swedes that arrive thursday morning :)