SUMMER FUN

Well, even though I have been in AZ forever, I still haven't been to see the Grand Canyon, so I will consider it. Will probably just come down to money.

That would be cool. I'll let you know once I've made up my damn mind where I want to go.

If I start in Los Angeles though, and bus out to Grand Canyon Park from there, I might be able to stop by Las Vegas and hang out with Srontgorrth if he wants (and isn't at college somewhere out of town by then).

Haha I'm going to UNLV so I'll be here, no worries. And yes we could adventure around the strip, get some In n Out (or something else) and yeah. I'm not 21 so I can't gamble/drink unfortunately :(

No. We end up just sitting around listening to music/browsing the interwebs. When we are bored with this, we usually end up going to the local 24 hour gas station or 24 hour restuarant like Steak N Shake or Denny's.

Isn't Bradly University located down in Peoria? You guys could hit up some parties or something. Then again, they probably don't happen too often during the summer.

No. We end up just sitting around listening to music/browsing the interwebs. When we are bored with this, we usually end up going to the local 24 hour gas station or 24 hour restuarant like Steak N Shake or Denny's.

Sounds almost exactly like our lives during MDF, haha. Aside from the constant shows going on all day.

Nah, I'm probably going to do something like 4 days in L.A. and 1-2 days at Grand Canyon Park w/ maybe a few hours in Vegas in-between.

I actually love the heat of summer, especially after having a winter that would make even Abbath want to vacation in Hawaii. Unfortunately, I haven't really had an opportunity to do anything because I have to work all the time. I'm going to see Primus in about 3 weeks, though. :kickass:

Honestly, my summer blows so far... It's so hot, and I'm not in the mood to go to the beach.

I stay home, and I'm still bored. I go out with friends, and I'm still bored. :/

Isn't Bradly University located down in Peoria? You guys could hit up some parties or something. Then again, they probably don't happen too often during the summer.

I visited Bradley Univ once after the Slayer/Meshuggah show (must have been 1999? can't remember) ended up at some frat party smoking opium out of a bong with random people. Good times.

I'm going to be busy and I'll have a lot of important stuff to take care of. It will be enjoyable nonetheless.