SUMMON To Work With JAMES MURPHY

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
As reported by BLABBERMOUTH:

SUMMON To Work With JAMES MURPHY On Forthcoming CD - May 1, 2002

Michigan-based black metallers SUMMON will be entering a Florida studio in June with producer James Murphy (i.e. former TESTAMENT/DEATH guitarist) to record the follow-up to No Thoughts From the Sky, tentatively entitled The Blood Runs Black. A late 2002 release through Seattle, Washington's Moribund Records is expected.

Yep! I just read that too from blabbermouth and had to come here and post about it. Kick ass, James. I'm glad you're getting to do what you love again. Have a great time in studio and let us know how it goes!

JAH

i agree, james the recording studio is where you should make your comeback. seeing that pete tatgren closed down the abyss you could get alot of bands from NB label. to hell, stick with total underground bands, thats where all the talent in music is nowadays.

Yes, I can confirm that I have spoken on 3 occasions with Chas Necormodeus of SUMMON about producing the next SUMMON album. If it happens it will take place at a studio near where I am currently living with my family which is owned by a friend that I have made during my illness, and it will be my very first attempt to work again since nearly 2 years before my surgery. I hope it will lead to some more work and eventually a full return to form. I'm still not 100% health-wise, but I may never be and I think it will be very theraputic for me, as well as fun.

I'll try to keep you posted on this forum regarding the SUMMON project.