SUPPORTING EMPEROR FOR 2 SHOWS

Hope the shows went well, I really wish I could've been there, but I was in fucking Wisconsin :\
Anyways, was that your guys first live show?

Solid performance. There were a couple loose moments throughout the set, but that'll go away with more on stage experience.

yeah it definiately could have been better, we quite frankly weren't too pleased with the performances, but we still had a good time and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

next stop is the studio...we're doing pre-production now for the full album. We're still debating on re-recording a song or 2 from the EP for it.

a big thank you has to go out to the entire emperor crew they were just plain awesome, on stage and behidn the scenes :worship: they really are a class act.

yeah it definiately could have been better, we quite frankly weren't too pleased with the performances, but we still had a good time and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

next stop is the studio...we're doing pre-production now for the full album. We're still debating on re-recording a song or 2 from the EP for it.

a big thank you has to go out to the entire emperor crew they were just plain awesome, on stage and behidn the scenes :worship: they really are a class act.

You're one of the guitar players right? If so, which one were you playing the soloist or the RR?

nope I played keyboard, however in future shows i'll probably be throwing down both, guitar and keyboard.

Will was playing the soloist...his UM name is Willman. Shane had the RR he's my brother.

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't seen it yet, but I'm glad to see that we were enjoyable, even though 99% of the people there were there for the mighty Emperor!