Sweden Rock Festival review

it was a festival , right ?
are you sure you haven't seen any "official" cameras ? i think they normally film it , at least for a DVD release...

Yes it was a festival. Didn't see any film cameras for Opeth. There are 4 stages at Sweden Rock and they were on the third biggest.

wroed said:
Yes it was a festival. Didn't see any film cameras for Opeth. There are 4 stages at Sweden Rock and they were on the third biggest.
Well actually Anders (Katatonia) was filming Opeth..I don't know if for personal use or for other goals...

For those too lazy to look up the setlist, it was...

01. "Master's Apprentices"
02. "The Drapery Falls"
03. "The Moor"
04. "Windowpane"
05. "To Rid the Disease"
06. "Deliverance"
07. "Demon of the Fall"

So it's pretty much the Lamentations set, with the exceptions of "April Ethereal" and "Blackwater Park", and "To Rid the Disease" replaced "In My Time of Need."

Well as i am waiting for the stupid timeout deal from your site opethpainter, mikes amp is his VC100 joe.. they used them in the TV4 appearance. painter, compress your pics more before you put them up, it keeps saying im downloading too quick and makes me wait like a min. after i click the next one.

mmmh, you're right but it's not my fault... it's the metalprovider server which is shitty...

i'm sorry for that, should find some alternatives soon