Symbols

niniel

lunatic
Jun 27, 2002
Keytar?
www.myshadow.ca
What was that symbol that used to be on every vintersorg album from Till Fjälls to Cosmic Genesis?

Am I the only one to be sorry of the disapearance of that symbol...as well as the typical "V" that identified Vintersorg as well as the famous Emperor's identifying "E".

Um, not sure which sybol your talking about........the sun thing? Thats on Visions soooo........not quite sure what it is but it the sun alright (yes I know that was insightful)

As for the V, yes I miss the V, but the new logo had to be spacey and KWAZY (as Oyo would put it.....was it Oyo? :confused: ) anyway, the new one fits the new album (and sound) well I think.

F_V (was never an Emperor fan)

The Vintersorg symbol(the one made of horse shoe spikes) was introduced on "Till fjälls" and are there on the new album as well, maybe not so obvious, but if you have the Limited edition you have it in two spots of the whole booklet and album.

The V didn't work out on this album, we shure tried. But the old logo wasn't in symbiosis with the music, lurics and design, so when we choose the new logo the V also disappeared, but still I think that the V will re-occure...on a t-shirt or something like that.

mr V